Wednesday, January 7, 2009

365...a little late!

Okay, so I decided to try out the 365 Project where you take a picture a day every day for an entire year - thus the 365 thing...so, ideally I would do a photo every day in 2009, but I am unfortunately a bit late. Not to let a silly thing like that stop me, I am resolving (it's not too late for that!) to take a picture every day of 2009 - starting TODAY! I sound like all-too-many new year's resolutioners, vowing to start tomorrow, huh? Well, just you watch - I am ON this from here on out! And because portrait photography is my thing, I am resolving to take a portrait a day from here on out... I don't know about you, but I have good vibes about 2009. This is going to be the year of the Kremer/Klines, that's for sure! We've already started the year with news that I will be an aunt, come September - what better month to have a baby?! (I'm just reeking of modesty, huh?) I see a large purchase in our near future, as well...following a large sale first, of course - Zelma Fields is gonna sell, I can feel it! We are also planning a few trips later this year...Gatlinburg with my sisters-in-law and their SO's, Key West with my mom- and dad-in-law, a possible Carribbean cruise sometime later in the spring, and a month of weddings in October - in Louisville, Cincy, and San Diego - oh, my! Anyway, to get us started with my latest project, here is my portrait for today - two, actually, of my hubby and his "baby!" We will see if I can improve over the course of these next 365 (-6) days...

No comments: