Monday, January 26, 2009

Here, there, and everywhere!

Well, I didn't post again yesterday (and no one has called me on it yet - who's out there to keep me from throwing in the towel?!)...but I did take some more self-portraits before David and I headed out to the theater. It was a lovely night with an amazing dinner at Ramsi's and then another evening of Wicked - just as good as the first time, and David liked it too! We got kinda dolled up, so I tokk my own pic - one in the mirror with my camera there beside me (everybody's gotta take one of those, right?) and another up-close...I'm not crazy about myself in pictures, but there it is. And for today, I'm all over the place before heading off to choir, and I've always wanted to do this, so here's a go at a composite of several photos of me just hanging out in the kitchen in my jammies (it was pajama day at school today!)...how fun is that?! Leave me some comments and let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Heather @ HouseofShine.com said...

I didn't want to call you out on it...I'm a good friend like that.
But..I do check everyday.
You posted the ones of David on Sunday so I wasn't expecting any more until Monday anyway.
I need to talk to you today so I'll probably call sometime soon...I'm sure you guys have a snow day (so do we!)

Mark said...

The thought of Lauras everywhere brings back frightening college memories and the raptor sound. I miss you, Laura!