Friday, January 16, 2009

Found Alphabet...

So here is a sneak peek at my new side project that I started working on during retreat at the Mount earlier this week...I am calling it found alphabet because I found the letters in random places like architecture and nature. I think it is such a cool concept and this is just a quick play with processing them in a sorta dirty, grungy, 70's looking way. I dunno, it just sorta fit in my mind...anyway, I will keep hunting for more letters (I've got an awesome J and G!!) and start spelling out more fun things as I collect them...enjoy and don't forget to SMILE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot. I think you should go out and find my name now :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've finally gotten around to this. Remeber last year when I told you about how cool this was!?!?!
RC

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! This is a great gift idea - do people's names!