Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Weekend in Song

Well, I'm back from a fabulous choir retreat, only to be asked to sing at 12:30 mass with all new mass songs that I am not at all familiar with, and they are w-e-i-r-d! Anyway, I managed to get through it without too much ado, and now here I am back at home to relax...without my hubby, who had to work today! :( We have seen little to none of each other lately it seems, but I'm hoping we can hang out tomorrow and more this coming week. Yay! So, retreat was fun and the grounds were beautiful! The lodge we stayed in was...country I guess you might say, but they had great amenities, like never-ending snacks and soft drinks, a pool table, old school arcade games, and a nice big-screen TV, which came in handy for karaoke on Friday night! The first photo is my Friday night photo of Mandy cracking up at something or someone...I could not say exactly what because there was so much hilarity that night, there truly is no telling! My photos for Saturday are of our fearless leaders - Frank and Harry. They are amazing, and so gifted. I enjoy the privelege of singing for them...except when it's Leann Rimes' How Do I Live Without You...then that's just embarrassing! It was great fun, though, and we have some good plans for future seasons with VN. Enjoy!

No comments: