Thursday, January 15, 2009

WOW!

I am blown away! Wicked was absolutely awesome, and you would not believe how powerful the wicked witch's voice was - absolutely stunning! It was such a fun girls' night out with Mom, Grandma, Krissy, and Tasha...we had dinner at Tumbleweed before heading down to the Center for the Arts (and after a quick detour home because I forgot my ticket - doh!). The birthday girl looked gorgeous, as you can see below, though I can't say the same for my weirdo sister! And as for little miss preggo...she seems to have some kind of extra aura about her at the moment - I swear to you that those green blobs (3 in most of the photos) were present in every single picture I took of her tonight. We moved her to different spots in the restaurant - still there. Krissy sat in her seat - no orbs. Bizarre? I should say so! We hope it is a good spirit watching over the baby, but they do look a little green and we just saw Wicked...perhaps this is a sign that the baby will be coming out a little green around the gills? We'll just have to wait and see!!!






No comments: