Monday, January 12, 2009

VN4Life!

Monday nights are choir nights (Vochay Nochay for Life!!! as my hubby likes to say)...tonight, Mandy and Jenny and I enjoyed dinner beforehand at Cafe Lou Lou as we caught up on the latest gossip. It was lovely! I don't get to spend nearly enough time with my girlfriends, so any chance we get is fabulous. We will be getting lots more together time this weekend for the VN retreat. Speaking of retreats, I will also be leading a freshman retreat tomorrow and Wednesday, so I will not be posting. But I WILL be taking photos to post when I return! We'll be at the lovely Mt. St. Francis, which should provide some phenomenal pix, especially if we get a little bit of snow on the ground - fingers crossed! Plus, I am going to try to begin working on an all-new project inspired by a co-worker, so stay tuned for the unveiling! Back to today's photo...Jenny got a new Corolla over the weekend and had to show it off. It's fabulous, just like her! Unfortunately, it was rather dark, so the photos are also dark and a little grainy because I had to bump up the ISO - no tripod to drag the shutter (alas!), but a couple turned out fairly decent. So, here is Jen and her new set of wheels - HOT!



3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

These are fabulous! What a beautiful shot of Jenny on the right. It helps when your subject is gorgeous, too!

The color palette of these shots is my favorite. The golds, browns, blacks...so intense!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I hate my nose! ~Jen

Anonymous said...

Nice Car! DK