Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter wonderland!

I love a good snow day! And today was certainly no disappointment...ice, sleet, snow - all mixed together for a fantabulous winter wonderland in my front yard! No work today meant a whole day with nothing that I HAD to do - I'm loving it! But it also meant that I couldn't get out of my driveway, so I'm limited to photos of myself, David, or the dogs...ugh, how boring! So, after chatting with my good friend Heather (who somehow also got a snow day today...in TEXAS!), I was inspired to pull out some photos from the holidays and do a little post-processing on them. As I told her, it is still good practice for me and necessary skills for any good photographer. So, with that said, my photos for today are of Miss Lily and little Caroline...two adorable models that were ever so fun to shoot and to edit. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get your buns outside for some amazing photos of ice and snow!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

oh those babies are so cute! I loved the pictures of you in the kitchen yesterday!