Sunday, January 18, 2009

In my element...

Here is my first self-portrait...not too great, but it's a start. Today, I hung out at my parents' house for awhile before bringing the dogs back to our house. David is already THRILLED with the stinkiness, but I am actually happy to have my babies back home - I miss them when they're gone even if it is sometimes an inconvenience to take care of them all the time, and Elvis really does smell and shed a lot. But they are my babies! Anyway, we did dinner with my parents and now we're back in for the night - with a nice dusting of snow on the ground to look pretty! I took my own picture in my natural habitat - mostly at my new computer, with Flickr or some other photo page up as I browse around forever...so here ya go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...that's Lily's Aunt Lala!!!

I love your pictures on your Flickr site...the ones of 1st Communion are awesome!!!!