Sunday, January 25, 2009

My hubby

Today, unlike most Saturdays that end up wasted away after sleeping in, doing some household chores, and chilling in front of the TV, David and I actually got up and did some fun things today. Since I didn't post any photos yesterday (admittedly, I did not have a great Friday, and I didn't take a single picture yesterday - can you believe it?!)...but I made up for it today! First, we made a trip to Marshall's because you can get some sweet deals (a Yankee Candle and some reed diffusers were on our list today)...then a stop at McAllister's for lunch...and finally on to Papa John's Headquarters, where if you've never visited, you really should. It seemed fairly warm, but it turned out to still be a might bit chilly with the breeze, so we didn't stay too long...but we did admire the geese and ducks on the frozen lake, and meandered down a path beside the frozen water fall - very cool looking! Anyway, my lovely hubby was kind enough to be my model for today, which is unusual for him. I always think he's handsome, so he is a favorite subject of mine. But I'll let you be the judge...what do ya think?!


No comments: