Friday, January 16, 2009

There's no place like home...

Unfortunately, I have not seen a lot of my home in the past few days! Freshman retreat was awesome earlier this week, and then the girls in the Spall/Kremer/Kline family had a great (late) night out last night to see Wicked...and now I'm leaving for another overnight retreat ith choir. *SIGH!* I do enjoy all of the aforementioned activities, but how is it that they all have to fall on the same week?! I haven't seen my husband for any real amount of time in days, and I kinda miss the guy! But I digress...since I'm gone tonight and most of tomorrow, I may or may not end up posting anything in the next 24 hours, but I was lucky enough to be called on for my photography skills at work - the Courier needs a photo of one of our girls who wrote a letter to Obama in preparation for the big Inauguration coming up next week. So, here she is in all of her school uniform, lanyard, and locker glory - Mackenzie! She was also mortally embarrassed that I was taking her photo in the hallway at the end of a class change while other girls were all over staring and surely wondering what all the fuss was about. I think that is cool. I am also not the least bit camera shy - although I have been able to alude the camera so far in all of my project photos...I will have to work on my self-portrait skills! Anyway, I have not forgotten about the fun little mystery side-project, and if you are still hanging on in suspense, I promise to give you a sneak peek sometime this weekend! I promise it will be cool - at least in my mind it is pretty cool! Until then...

No comments: