Friday, January 9, 2009

Pizza Night

Okay, it might technically be Friday, but I haven't made it to bed yet, so it's still Thursday night! And Thursday night, OF COURSE, means pizza night at the Kremer household! Mom did not disappoint tonight, though we had a variation on the usual...flat crust, as requested by Kaia. So the lucky Hannah Montana wannabe got to be my portrait subject for the day - and she definitely was up for the job! Kaia is my sister's new boyfriend's 7 year old daughter, and she is a firecracker! I sound like an old person when I say that, but she really does just ooze personality, and she's a fun (if not tiring) kid! We enjoyed good pizza, followed by sundaes (and some fun with whip cream - see below) before watching the big Grey's/Private Practice back-backs. Hence my late return home...since tomorrow is another day (a work one, that is), I am now off to bed...until then!

No comments: