Monday, October 20, 2008

My dogs

My dogs are seriously my babies...honestly, one of them constantly is leaking from the mouth and/or anus, has a hurricane of hair around him like Pigpen from Peanuts, has a chicken-wing where his leg should be that requires regular meds and should probably have $1500 surgery (except it's not guaranteed to fix it), has chronic ear infections that produce nasty, smelly goo in his ear, food allergies that require specialty (read: exorbitantly-expensive) food, and smells so bad that it is keeping us from selling our house - and I love the little guy! The other one is an ankle-biting, ADHD, other-dog bullying, fart-machine, and somehow he is his daddy's pride and joy! Either we REALLY need kids...or we should NEVER have them! If we adore these things, our children will be god-like angels of perfection! Anyway, enjoy a few recent pictures of my 'babies!'

No comments: