Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wednesday: 28/365

This is going to be quick...my day yesterday consisted of lots of things to keep me busy at work, followed by my own insanity in thinking I could handle both dogs at the vet's office by myself (wrong!) while Elvis had his smell problems taken care of for the month, then giving him a bath back home (lovely to shower in afterwards, by the way - yuck!), and finally Mexican food with my parents (but this time I cooked - for the most part)...all in all, another busy day! I did, however, take one little photo during the day of one of my students and her capital prize tickets - okay, it was totally staged because I wanted a photo for a big email I'm sending out, but still....it turned out okay for being a quick job. Today, I am going to be working on a Photoshop tutorial that I'm giving for students next Monday during Mission Week, so I may post some of that later. At any rate, here is Leah:


No comments: