Thursday, February 5, 2009

29/365: "Work"

Sometimes I really get to enjoy my job - hanging out with 7th and 8th grade girls or the older ones who already go to Assumption...taking tours with parents and families, and having the opportunity to brag about all the things that make Assumption "the greatest high school in the country" in my humble opinion...working with students and coworkers that make me laugh and laugh at me (not with me, mind you!)...talking about innovative strategies to reach out to potential students or alumnae and how we can keep up with the ever-changing technology around us...yeah, some days I really get a kick out of my job. Today was one of those days -- it was jam-packed and I was busy all day long, but I felt like I was fulfilled in my work today. That's why I do what I do. And we had a big group of really fun 7th grade girls in today to shadow. Girls from St Aloysius, St Albert the Great, and St Margaret Mary - sweet, outgoing, fun girls...I love it! Here is a photo they let me take of the SATG group - hopefully these are our future Rockets...if so, we've got good things to look forward to!

No comments: