Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Day of Love!!!

My loving husband and I both had work type things to do today, but we still managed to celebrate Valentine's Day in style! David had made reservations at Sake Blue for 7:30, so we walked in and were seated right away. There was a jazz band playing, which was nice, and we got three sushi rolls!!! We managed to kill them, too - talk about gorgin ourselves! So, we got each other sweet cards, and I gave him some little gift certificates for fun things - a night of ESPN together, a Blizzard from DQ, and a back rub just to name a few! All in all, a pretty fantastic night together...and now we're going to watch a Will Smith movie and snuggle on the couch. What a way to celebrate love! Here is a photo of me being goofy and the pretty rose I got tonight at dinner...



No comments: