Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photo Books

So, after I did Steven & Julie's engagement shoot last month, she asked me if I would be interested in shooting their wedding in October - absolutely! So, as a little thank you (and because I want to give my "clients" a little something extra), I decided to surprise them with a guest book of some of the engagement photos. I tried touse the ones I know are her favorites, and I'm going to give it to her with the CD of images. Also, I had a coupon to Shutterfly for a free book (just paid for shipping!). It came yesterday in the mail, and my mom just about flipped for it! "What a fabulous way to incorporate the engagement pictures!" she raved...as if this was an original idea by me - hey, why not let her keep thinking that! Anyway, here are some pix of the book - I really like the way it turned out, and I can't wait to send it to Julie! Enjoy...














1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

WOW Laura! Steven & Julie should be so honored! It's a beautiful book!!!! LOVE IT!